[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/snort
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Sun May 25 23:49:07 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/snort: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.8.1
Includes fix for CVE-2008-1804
[*] New Additions
* Target-Based support to allow rules to use an attribute table
describing services running on various hosts on the network.
Eliminates reliance on port-based rules.
* Support for GRE encapsulation for both IPv4 & IPv6.
* Support for IP over IP tunneling for both IPv4 & IPv6.
* SSL preprocessor to allow ability to not inspect encrypted traffic.
* Ability to read mulitple PCAPs from the command line.
* Support for new CVS rule detection options.
* Update to HTTP Inspect to identify overly long HTTP header fields.
* Updates to IPv6 support, including changes to avoid namespace
conflicts for certain Operating systems.
* Updates to address issues seen on various Sparc platforms.
* Stricter enforcement of shared object versions to avoid API
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/net/snort/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/net/snort/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.42 -r1.43 pkgsrc/net/snort/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |