[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun May 25 07:11:13 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3: Makefile.common distinfo
* Added experimental support for the journal_mode PRAGMA and persistent
* Journal mode PERSIST is the default behavior in exclusive locking mode.
* Fix a performance regression on LEFT JOIN (see ticket #3015) that was
mistakenly introduced in version 3.5.8.
* Performance enhancement: Reengineer the internal routines used to
interpret and render variable-length integers.
* Fix a buffer-overrun problem in sqlite3_mprintf() which occurs when
a string without a zero-terminator is passed to "%.*s".
* Always convert IEEE floating point NaN values into NULL during
* Make sure that when a connection blocks on a RESERVED lock that it is
able to continue after the lock is released.
* The "configure" scripts should now automatically configure unix systems
for large file support. Improved error messages for when large files are
encountered and large file support is disabled.
* Avoid cache pages leaks following disk-full or I/O errors
* And, many more minor bug fixes and performance enhancements...
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |