[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/yabause
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tnn
Date: Tue May 13 18:29:57 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/emulators/yabause: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to yabause-0.9.5.
0.9.4 -> 0.9.5
- Added 1010 and 1111 line emulator support.
- Reworked bin/cue support. Reading should be a lot more accurate
now on tracks 2 and greater.
- Fixed a bug in BupGetDate year calculation.
- Fixed a bug where interrupt mask wasn't being set correctly when
using emulated bios.
- Added support for SMPC NMIREQ command.
- Added reset button emulation.
software video core:
- Improved software renderer: window, line scroll, mosaic are now
available and color offset and scroll screen has been fixed.
- Tagged most of gtk port strings to be translatable.
- Updated peripheral interface so both ports can now be used and
multiple pads can now be connected to each port.
- Added translation support through mini18n library.
0.9.3 -> 0.9.4
- Fixed a timer bug.
- Fixed a bug with mcire word writes.
- Added wave file output core to available sound cores.
- Fixed a bug in total level attenuation.
- Fixed a bug in EG.
- Redesigned memory dump window.
- Redesigned SH2 debug window.
- Other bug fixes.
- Added a few internal tweaks that should yield some performance gains.
- Added support for saving and loading cheats.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/emulators/yabause/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |