[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/nucleo
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Wed May 7 02:53:41 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/x11/nucleo: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
pkgsrc/x11/nucleo: TODO options.mk
Update to nucleo-0.7.1. The list of changes is fairly verbose and I do
not have time to include it here (see ChangeLog).
Significant pkgsrc-related changes:
- ffmpeg plugin now builds (see new SUBST_* declarations). Use
ffmpeg-devel instead of ffmpeg.
- DESTDIR support
- GNU TLS option (enabled by default, evidently used by XML parser (?))
- Include graphics/gd, as its dependencies completely overlap and it
doesn't take too long to build.
- Add x11/libXi to get Xinput functionality.
- Yet another header patch (patch-am)
- TODO file (place reading it on your TODO list today!)
Next up: wm/metisse!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/x11/nucleo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/x11/nucleo/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/x11/nucleo/TODO pkgsrc/x11/nucleo/options.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/x11/nucleo/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/x11/nucleo/patches/patch-am
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |