[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Thu May 1 15:14:21 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.5. Release details:
Release date: May 1st, 2008
* Clauses 3 and 4 of the BSD license used by the project were dropped.
All the code is now under a 2-clause BSD license compatible with the
GNU General Public License (GPL).
* Added a C-only binding so that binary test programs do not need to be
tied to C++ at all. This binding is now known as the atf-c library.
* Renamed the C++ binding to atf-c++ for consistency with the new atf-c.
* Renamed the POSIX shell binding to atf-sh for consistency with the new
atf-c and atf-c++.
* Added a -w flag to test programs through which it is possible to specify
the work directory to be used. This was possible in prior releases by
defining the workdir configuration variable (-v workdir=...), but was a
conceptually incorrect mechanism.
* Test programs now preserve the execution order of test cases when they
are given in the command line. Even those mentioned more than once are
executed multiple times to comply with the user's requests.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |