[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnupg2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shannonjr
Date: Mon Apr 28 14:54:27 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/security/gnupg2: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/patches: patch-af patch-ah
Update to 2.0.9. Changes:
* Enhanced gpg-connect-agent with a small scripting language.
* New option --list-config for gpgconf.
* Fixed a crash in gpgconf.
* The envvars XAUTHORITY and PINENTRY_USER_DATA are now passed to the
* Fixed the auto creation of the key stub for smartcards.
* Fixed a rare bug in decryption using the OpenPGP card.
* Creating DSA2 keys is now possible.
* New option --extra-digest-algo for gpgsm to allow verification of
* Allow encryption with legacy Elgamal sign+encrypt keys with option
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/patches/patch-ah
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |