[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Apr 23 19:51:01 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.31:
0.31 Wed 14 Nov 2007
- Upgrading to Module::Install 0.68
0.30 Mon 22 Oct 2007
- Incremental release to get a newer and non-broken version of the
0.29 Thu 23 Aug 2007
- Correcting a test which only ran under AUTOMATED_TESTING,
apparently my release automation isn't doing what I think
it is doing.
0.28 Sat 18 Aug 2007
- Dropping the Perl version requirement in 01_compile.t to 5.004
0.27 Sat 18 Aug 2007
- Skipping one particularly evil test that we know fails on a few OS
unless AUTOMATED_TESTING is enabled.
These failures weren't worth preventing installation at all.
0.26 Fri 27 Jul 2007
- Adding the _NONNEGINT function
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |