[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-debug-base
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Mon Apr 14 21:33:01 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-debug-base: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update devel/ruby-debug-base to 0.10.1. Changes from version 0.10.0
* Allow catching multiple exceptions.
* Add Debugger.last_exception which is set in post-mortem.
* Remove Debugger.stop() when an exception is raised that would
terminate the debugged program. This may allow catchpoints to work
and allow tracing user code which handles "Exit" exceptions
* Preface ruby_debug global Ruby variables with rdebug_.
* Change Debugger.start() to accept an optional options argument
:init => true saves things (like $0 and ARGV) necessary to
allow restart. Default: true
:post_mortem => true runs post-mortem on an uncaught exception
The old Debugger.start() is now renamed to Debugger.start_()
* variable "Debugger.catchpoint", a String, was turned into
"Debugger.catchpoints", a Hash.
* Method "Debugger.catchpoint=" no longer exists.
* Debugger.set_catchpoint was turned into Debugger.add_catchpoint
* return/end will now call event handler
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-debug-base/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-debug-base/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |