[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/converters/libwpd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Apr 14 13:38:43 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/converters/libwpd: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.8.14:
0.8.13 - 0.8.14
- Fix some warnings due to unused variables
- Fix a warning due to a name hiding.
- Fix two loops with corrupted documents (Thank you, sum1!)
0.8.12 - 0.8.13
- Implement readahead in the WPXStreamImplementation class (Jan Holesovsky,
- Fix some memory issues properly (each class deletes what it allocated)
- Work around an issue with relative seeks backward and certain versions of
in the buffered stream implementation (Fridrich, sum1)
- Fix a problem of conversion of some page breaks due to an unreachable block
- Fix a crasher in a rare case of a footnote/endnote being defined in a table
footnote/endnote having itself a table (Fridrich).
- Fix some null pointer crashes with corrupted documents in table code and in
there is no prefix ID present (sum1, Fridrich).
- Fix a out of bounds array in parsing WP5 extended characters with broken
- Remove some abuse of pointers (Fridrich).
- In "wpd2raw --callback", return "-1" if no one callback was called (Fridrich).
- Fix some issues with incorrect indents in some rear cases (Fridrich).
- Fix some signedness problems (Fridrich).
0.8.11 - 0.8.12
- Enable building of statically linked tools even when a shared library is
useful for scripting the creation of win32 release packages (Robert
- Package also the tools automatically for win32 (Fridrich)
- Do not build doxygen documentation on win32 unless explicitely asked for it
- Convert Tab Set function for WP5 parser (Fridrich)
- Basic conversion of tabulators and indents in WP3 parser (Smokey Ardisson,
- Basic conversion of tabulators and indents in WP5 parser (Fridrich)
- Convert the most usual Macintosh fonts from fontId to font name in WP1 parser
(Hubert Figuiere, Fridrich)
- Fix compilation with the upcoming gcc 4.3 (Rene Engelhard, Fridrich)
0.8.10 - 0.8.11
- Fix incorrect conversion of tables with cells spanning more then 127 rows due
incorrect information in the file-format (Fridrich)
- Fix incorrect reading of font name information in prefix packets (Fridrich)
- Fixing http://bugzilla.abisource.com bug #10957: Bad -L flags in Makefile.am
compiling if different libwpd version is already installed (Daniel Mack)
- Fixing http://bugzilla.abisource.com bug #10958: Risky -I ordering (Daniel
- Making a proper release win32 (MinGW) binaries crosscompilation on Linux
0.8.9 - 0.8.10
- Fix a locale dependency in our float to string conversion (Fridrich)
- Enhance our reading of document meta data for WP6 (David Hislop)
- Fix some sillies and be gracious with documents with corrupted prefix packets
- Prevent the heuristic typedetection from throwing (Fridrich)
- Add a new stream implementation based on C++ streams, rendering libgsf
very optional; deprecate GSFInputStream (Fridrich)
- Allow building of wpd2foo tools by Micro$oft Visual studio (David Hislop,
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/converters/libwpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/converters/libwpd/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/converters/libwpd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |