[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rhaen
Date: Tue Apr 8 14:49:19 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple: Makefile distinfo
- Updated package to 0.80
0.80 Sun Apr 6 17:25:01 CEST 2008
- Completely disable the utf8 test. It was causing perl to panic on some
0.79_01 Wed Feb 27 03:04:54 PST 2008
- Let's try the IO layer copying again, this time with the test
fixed for 5.10.
0.78 Wed Feb 27 01:59:09 PST 2008
* Whoops, the version of Test::Builder::Tester got moved backwards.
0.77 Wed Feb 27 01:55:55 PST 2008
- "use Test::Builder::Module" no longer sets exported_to() or does
any other importing.
- Fix the $TODO finding code so it can find $TODO without the benefit
of exported_to(), which is often wrong.
- Turn off the filehandle locale stuff for the moment, there's a
problem on 5.10. We'll try it again next release.
- Improve the Test::Builder SYNOPSIS to use Test::Builder::Module
rather than write it's own import().
0.76_02 Sun Feb 24 13:12:55 PST 2008
* The default test output filehandles will NOT use utf8.
They will now copy the IO layers from STDOUT and STDERR.
This means if :utf8 is on then it will honor it and not
warn about wide characters.
0.76_01 Sat Feb 23 20:44:32 PST 2008
* Test::Builder no longer uses a __DIE__ handler. This resolves a number
of problems with exit codes being swallowed or other module's handlers
being interfered with. [rt.cpan.org 25294]
- Allow maybe_regex() to detect blessed regexes. [bleadperl @32880]
- The default test output filehandles will now use utf8.
- Remove the signature test. Adds no security and just generates
0.75 Sat Feb 23 19:03:38 PST 2008
* The minimum version is now 5.6.0.
- Turns out require_ok() had the same bug as use_ok() in a BEGIN block.
- ok() was not honoring exported_to() when looking for $TODO as it
* is_deeply_with_threads.t will not run unless AUTHOR_TESTING is set.
This is because it tickles intermittent threading bugs in many perls
and causes a lot of bug reports about which I can do nothing.
- Ran through perlcritic and did some cleaning.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |