[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: heinz
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:23:55 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Updated to version 0.13.
- Provided HOMEPAGE.
- The package supports installation to DESTDIR.
- A C compiler is needed.
- The "Configure" script has been removed, so we do not have tell it to use
defaults (part of patch-aa) or change its stdin in MAKE_PARAMS anymore.
- sharelite.c has been renamed upstream, no more need to do this in pkgsrc,
thus making patch-aa and patch-ab obsolete.
Changes since version 0.09:
- Fixed patching of double quoted strings in Makefile. Affects Win32
and, probably, VMS.
- Use Devel::CheckLib to verify that we have a C compiler.
- Removed POD coverage test. Dynamic constants make it flaky.
- Use Perl's malloc wrappers
- moved test into t/sharelite.t
- made test use Test::More
- removed Configure mechanism
- assorted minor tidying
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |