[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sat Apr 5 17:08:41 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile distinfo
- Revived the PS2 port.
- Revived the BeOS port.
- Improvements for Digital iMUSE subsystem. This fixes several glitches in
The Curse of Monkey Island.
- Fixes for cursors in HE games.
- Fix for zombies in King's Quest 4.
- Fix for changing palettes in fanmade games using AGIPAL.
- Fixed some conversation crashes in the German version.
- Fixed operation of the optional copy protection dialog in the German
- Added saving of conversation flags as to whether a particular conversation
option had been previously selected or not.
- Fixed glitch that could cause transformation sparkle to happen a second
- Fixed behavior of Goewin when you rejoin her after meeting the dragon.
- Fix for rat maze bug in Inherit the Earth which made game not completable.
- Fixes for Inherit the Earth and I Have no Mouth game startup on a number
- Reduced the number of simultaneous open files in I Have no Mouth, to allow
it to run on platforms that can keep a limited amount of files open (e.g.
on the PSP).
- Fixed graphics glitch in Inherit the Earth with simultaneous speech.
- Fixed palette glitch in Inherit the Earth when looking at the map while at
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |