[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-feed-normalizer
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Fri Apr 4 15:21:25 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-feed-normalizer: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-feed-normalizer to version 1.5.1. Changes from version 1.3.0
+ Install as a Ruby gem.
* Add support for new fields:
* Atom 0.3: issued is now available through entry.date_published.
* RSS: feed.skip_hours, feed.skip_days, feed.ttl
* All: entry.last_updated, this is an alias to entry.date_published for RSS.
* Rewrite relative links in content
* Handle CDATA sections consistently across all formats.
* Prevent SimpleRSS from doing its own escaping.
* Reparse Time classes
* Support content:encoded. Accessible via Entry#content.
* Support categories. Accessible via Entry#categories.
* Introduces a new parsing feature 'loose parsing'.
* Add support for applicable dublin core elements. (dc:date and dc:creator)
* Feeds can now be dumped to YAML.
* Reduced the greediness of a regexp that was removing html comments.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-feed-normalizer/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |