[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-maruku
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Fri Apr 4 15:22:09 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-maruku: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-maruku to version 0.5.8. Chanages from version 0.5.6 include:
+ Install as a Ruby gem.
* Fixed bugs:
* Fix bug in which links `<http://..>` at beginning of lines could
sometimes be mistaken for HTML.
* Empty cells in table are now allowed.
* Now this is accepted (Maruku did not like the "." inside the link)
[a. b] is a link.
[a. b]: http://site.com/
* Fix bug about double-encoding of ampersands in code blocks.
* Fixed compatibility bug with Ruby 1.8.6 patchlevel 110.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-maruku/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-maruku/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |