[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Sat Mar 15 05:09:07 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 126.96.36.199. Fix warning on NetBSD with wrong type
being passed in struct to localtime_r (convert from timeval to timespec).
GIT v188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Fixes since v184.108.40.206
* Building and installing with an overtight umask such as 077 made
installed templates unreadable by others, while the rest of the install
are done in a way that is friendly to umask 022.
* "git cvsexportcommit -w $cvsdir" misbehaved when GIT_DIR is set to a
* "git http-push" had an invalid memory access that could lead it to
* When "git rebase -i" gave control back to the user for a commit that is
marked to be edited, it just said "modify it with commit --amend",
without saying what to do to continue after modifying it. Give an
explicit instruction to run "rebase --continue" to be more helpful.
* "git send-email" in 220.127.116.11 issued a bogus empty In-Reply-To: header.
* "git bisect" showed mysterious "won't bisect on seeked tree" error message.
This was leftover from Cogito days to prevent "bisect" starting from a
cg-seeked state. We still keep the Cogito safety, but running "git bisect
start" when another bisect was in effect will clean up and start over.
* "git push" with an explicit PATH to receive-pack did not quite work if
receive-pack was not on usual PATH. We earlier fixed the same issue
with "git fetch" and upload-pack, but somehow forgot to do so in the
* git-gui's info dialog was not displayed correctly when the user tries
to commit nothing (i.e. without staging anything).
* "git revert" did not properly fail when attempting to run with a
* "git merge --no-commit --no-ff <other>" incorrectly made commits.
* "git merge --squash --no-ff <other>", which is a nonsense combination
of options, was not rejected.
* "git ls-remote" and "git remote show" against an empty repository
failed, instead of just giving an empty result (regression).
* "git fast-import" did not handle a renamed path whose name needs to be
quoted, due to a bug in unquote_c_style() function.
* "git cvsexportcommit" was confused when multiple files with the same
basename needed to be pushed out in the same commit.
* "git daemon" did not send early errors to syslog.
* "git log --merge" did not work well with --left-right option.
* "git svn" promprted for client cert password every time it accessed the
* The reset command in "git fast-import" data stream was documented to
end with an optional LF, but it actually required one.
* "git svn dcommit/rebase" did not honor --rewrite-root option.
Also included are a handful documentation updates.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-ag
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |