[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/sudo
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Tue Mar 11 15:52:51 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/security/sudo: Makefile distinfo options.mk
pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches: patch-aa patch-af patch-ag
Update sudo package to 1.6.9p14.
- Explict to depends security/heimdal package when kerberos option is
specified. PR pkg/37999 should be fixed.
646) Sudo will now set the nproc resource limit to unlimited on Linux
systems to work around Linux's setuid() resource limit semantics.
On PAM systems the resource limits will be reset by pam_limits.so
before the command is executed.
647) SELinux support that can be used to implement role based access
control (RBAC). A role and (optional) type may be specified
in sudoers or on the command line. These are then used in the
security context that the command is run as.
648) Fixed a Kerberos 5 compilation problem with MIT Kerberos.
Sudo 1.6.9p13 released.
649) Fixed an invalid assumption in the PAM conversation function
introduced in version 1.6.9p9. The conversation function may
be called for non-password reading purposes as well.
650) Fixed freeing an uninitialized pointer in -l mode, introduced in
651) Check /etc/sudoers after LDAP even if the user was found in LDAP.
This allows Defaults options in /etc/sudoers to take effect.
652) Add missing checks for enforcing mode in SELinux RBAC mode.
Sudo 1.6.9p14 released.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.108 -r1.109 pkgsrc/security/sudo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/security/sudo/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/security/sudo/options.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-ag
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-ai
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |