[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shannonjr
Date: Mon Mar 3 15:15:32 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.11. Changes:
- In case a lot of message were being processed, the heartbeat timer
could be delayed for a long period of time.
- The old scheduler algorithm could be unfair when certain message priority
were not available for processing. We now appropriatly handle repartition
to others priority messages.
- Message of the same priority could be processed in the wrong order when
on-disk buffers were used.
- No integrity check were performed on orphan on-disk buffer in case of an
operating system crash. By using the prelude-failover API, we can now
detect possibly corrupted disk buffer, or resume at the time we stopped
- New sched-priority and sched-buffer-size configuration options.
- Fix a bug where several relaying plugin instance would only forward
their message to a single Manager.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/security/prelude-manager/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |