[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/automake
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Mar 2 11:33:06 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/automake: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.10.1:
New in 1.10.1:
- Automake development is done in a git repository on Savannah now, see
A read-only CVS mirror is provided at
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous%pserver.git.sv.gnu.org@localhost:/automake.git \
checkout -d automake HEAD
- "make dist" can now create lzma-compressed tarballs.
- `automake --add-missing' will by default install the GPLv3 file as
COPYING if it is missing. Note that Automake will never overwrite
an existing COPYING file, even when the `--force-missing' option is
used. Further note that Automake 1.10.1 is still licensed under GPLv2+.
- Libtool generic flags are now passed to the install and uninstall
modes as well.
- Files with extension .sx are also treated as preprocessed assembler.
- install-sh now has an BSD-like option `-C' to preserve modification
times of unchanged files upon installation.
Bugs fixed in 1.10.1:
* Long standing bugs:
- Fix aix dependency tracking for libtool objects.
- The signal handling of aclocal has been improved.
- Targets beginning with a digit are now recognized correctly.
- All directories `.libs'/`_libs' used by libtool are cleaned now,
not only those in which libraries are built.
* Bugs introduced by 1.10:
- Fix output of dummy dependency files in presence of post-processed
Makefile.in's again, but also cope with long lines.
- $(EXEEXT) is automatically appended to filenames of XFAIL_TESTS
that have been declared as programs in the same Makefile.
This is for consistency with the analogous change to TESTS in 1.10.
- The autoconf version check implemented by aclocal in aclocal.m4
(and new in Automake 1.10) is degraded to a warning. This helps
in the common case where the Autoconf versions used are compatible.
- Fix order of standard includes to again be `-I. -I$(srcdir)',
followed by directories containing config headers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.72 -r1.73 pkgsrc/devel/automake/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/devel/automake/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |