[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/converters/convmv
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: heinz
Date: Mon Feb 11 23:28:46 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/converters/convmv: Makefile distinfo
Updated to version 1.12.
- The packages supports installation to DESTDIR.
- No more requirement for coreutils/findutils and patch-ab.
- Switched to predefined REPLACE_SH instead of using subst.mk directly.
- Cosmetic changes for MAKEFLAGS.
- The shell script mk/check/check-portability.sh gets confused by some of
the file names in the test archive: skip them.
- Extracting files from testsuite.tar often fails on Darwin (with HFS?)
so we skip this part.
- Extract test archive with pax, it is available on every pkgsrc system.
- Submitted patch-aa to author of convmv long ago.
Changes since version 1.10:
- now work with Perl 5.10 using an eval block
- GPL v2 and v3 now
- test suite compares sorted results of find to fix false alarms on some systems
- test suite now uses tar instead of cp for copying.
- fix a y/n mixup
- at startup we check if Perl::Encode is not too broken (bugs 37757 and 49830
for now). Recent Perl releases are terribly broken. If this won't improve,
I'll have to rewrite convmv in a language with more stable core functionality
:-|. If you are distributor of convmv, please run make test before packaging
to make sure you don't ship convmv with a broken Perl release.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/converters/convmv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/converters/convmv/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/converters/convmv/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/converters/convmv/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |