[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Mon Feb 4 20:19:33 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.4.
* Added two new manual pages, atf-c++-api and atf-sh-api, describing the
C++ and POSIX shell interfaces used to write test programs.
* Added a pkg-config file, useful to get the flags to build against the
C++ library or to easily detect the presence of ATF.
* Added a way for test cases to require a specific architecture and/or
machine type through the new 'require.arch' and 'require.machine'
meta-data properties, respectively.
* Added the 'timeout' property to test cases, useful to set an upper-bound
limit for the test's run time and thus prevent global test program stalls
due to the test case's misbehavior.
* Added the atf-exec(1) internal utility, used to execute a command after
changing the process group it belongs to.
* Added the atf-killpg(1) internal utility, used to kill process groups.
* Multiple portability fixes. Of special interest, full support for SunOS
(Solaris Express Developer Edition 2007/09) using the Sun Studio 12 C++
* Fixed a serious bug that prevented atf-run(1) from working at all under
Fedora 8 x86_64. Due to the nature of the bug, other platforms were
likely affected too.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |