[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/rpc2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Tue Jan 29 20:50:44 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/rpc2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update to 2.7.
* Build improvements, use pkgconfig.
* Don't add rpc2's 100ms delayed ack delay in SFTP roundtrip estimate.
* Reduce the number of packets SFTP drops when we receive duplicates.
* Retransmit more worried packets (which 'should' have been acked).
* Only retransmit on timeouts, have the active side of the connection be
mostly timeout driven to avoid duplicate transfers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |