[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/kyopon
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: itohy
Date: Fri Jan 18 14:40:19 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/comms/kyopon: DESCR Makefile distinfo
Update to kyopon-0.5.
- Change "AIR-EDGE PHONE" to "PHS handset" since Willcom doesn't use the term
- Add support for "Photo" folder (and any unknown folders).
- Remove checking against 1.5MB limit, since new models have more capacity.
Result of writing too large file is unknown.
- Make sure reading non-existent file on the handset will be properly warned.
- Add Linux support (but do not enable since it requires non-standard driver).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/comms/kyopon/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/comms/kyopon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/comms/kyopon/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |