[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/rake
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Thu Jan 17 22:05:48 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/rake: Makefile distinfo
Update rake to 0.8.1.
* Added task parameters (e.g. "rake build[version7]")
* Made task parameters passable to prerequisites.
* The 'task' command will now accept task argument names.
* Comments are limited to 80 columns or so (suggested by Jamis Buck).
* Added -D to display full comments (suggested by Jamis Buck).
* The rake program will set the status value used in any explicit
exit(n) calls. (patch provided by Stephen Touset)
* Fixed error in functional tests that were not including session (and
silently skipping the functionl tests).
* Removed --usage and make -h the same as -H.
* Make a prettier inspect for tasks.
* Removed ftools and parsedate requires for compatibility with Ruby 1.9.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/rake/Makefile pkgsrc/devel/rake/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |