[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jan 17 21:22:36 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches: patch-aa patch-ac patch-ad
- Added support for Elvira: Mistress of the Dark.
- Added support for Elvira 2: The Jaws of Cerberus.
- Added support for I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream (demo and full game).
- Added support for preAGI game Mickey's Space Adventure.
- Added support for preAGI game Troll's Tale.
- Added support for preAGI game Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Added support for Amiga version of Waxworks.
- Added support for Lure of the Temptress.
- Added ARM assembly routines for code in the sound mixer and SCUMM
video playback, resulting in some nice speedups on several ports.
- Improved the way keyboard input is handled internally, resolving
some odd quirks in some game / port combinations.
- Added optional 'confirm exit' dialog to the SDL backend.
- Added support for TiMidity++ MIDI server.
- Added DMedia MIDI driver for IRIX.
- Improved detection of new game variants and localized versions.
- Completely reworked internal access to files. (GSoC Task)
- Added option to delete games from the list with Del key.
- Added support for "~/" prefix being substituted by $HOME in paths
on POSIX systems (Linux, Mac OS X etc.).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.51 -r1.52 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |