[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/slony1
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Jan 14 18:58:03 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/slony1: Makefile PLIST distinfo
- Fixed problem with DDL SCRIPT parser where C-style comments were
not being processed properly
- Added stored functions and documentation for adding empty tables
(notably *partitions*) to replication. Note these functions
do no work when not specifically requested.
- Added a fairly substantial partitioning test to exercise the
new stored functions above.
- Backport "listen path" generator function from CVS HEAD (2.0) to
- Fixed a problem with "EXECUTE SCRIPT" (introduced in remote_worker.c
version 220.127.116.11) where moving the relevant code into a subroutine
at the end led to losing the "BEGIN; SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL
SERIALIZABLE;" query that needs to be the first thing run...
- Fixing the archive sequence generations (in log shipping). All
non-SYNC events must start the local transaction before creating the
archive as well, so that the lock on the archive counter table
serializes archive creation.
- Fixed logging done in local_listener.c - various places, there was
no '\n' in some cases, which would lead to entries being folded
- Fix launch_slons.sh - was not stripping quotes from PID file name
- Error handling for "ERROR: could not serialize access due to
- Fixes to slonik_build_env script - it wasn't properly handling
cases where there was just 1 table or 1 sequence, and had a
problem with the -schema option - thanks, Bernd Helmle
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/slony1/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/slony1/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/databases/slony1/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/databases/slony1/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/databases/slony1/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |