[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/SDL
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Jan 13 15:57:59 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/SDL: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/SDL/patches: patch-ab patch-ac
Update to 1.2.13:
SDL 1.2.13 is a minor bug fix release.
* Fixed link error when building with Intel Compiler 10.
* Removed stray C++ comment from public headers.
* Fixed crash in SDL_SoftStretch() on secure operating systems.
* Fixed undefined symbol on X11 implementations without UTF-8 support.
* Worked around BadAlloc error when using XVideo on the XFree86 Intel
Integrated Graphics driver.
* Scan for all joysticks on Linux instead of stopping at one that was
* Fixed use of sdl-config arguments in sdl.m4
Mac OS X Notes
* SDL now builds on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
* Fixed high frequency crash involving text input.
* Fixed beeping when the escape key is pressed and UNICODE translation is
* Improved trackpad scrolling support.
* Fixed joystick hat reporting for certain joysticks.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.80 -r1.81 pkgsrc/devel/SDL/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/devel/SDL/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/SDL/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/SDL/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |