[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/db4
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jan 10 21:55:54 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/db4: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/db4/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
* Fix a bug where mutex contention in database environments configured for
hybrid mutex support could result in performance degradation.
* Fix a bug where closing a database handle after aborting a transaction
which included a failed open of that database handle could result in
* Fix multiple MVCC bugs including a race which could result in incorrect
data being returned to the application.
* Fix a bug where a database store into a Hash database could self-deadlock
in a database environment configured for the Berkeley DB Concurrent Data
Store product and with a free-threaded DB_ENV or DB handle.
* Fix an installation bug where Berkeley DB's PHP header file was not installed
in the correct place.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/databases/db4/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/databases/db4/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/databases/db4/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/databases/db4/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/databases/db4/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/databases/db4/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/db4/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |