[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/btpd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Wed Jan 9 09:26:38 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/btpd: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.12. While here, add full DESTDIR support.
I've also included pthread.buildlink3.mk to define PTHREAD_CFLAGS et. al.
for configure and USE_FEATURES.openssl=threads.
- btpd now starts with the same set of active torrents as it had when it was
last shut down. The new '--empty-start' option disables this feature.
- btpd now supports the key tracker extension.
- btpd now supports the multi tracker extension.
- btcli list and stat print headers for the presented data. Both commands
displays more data than before.
- Torrent management has changed, with changes to the add and del commands
and two new commands, start and stop, as a result. Operation on torrents
can now be done by number as well as torrent file.
- A small delay has been added for contacting the same announce URL.
- btpd sends keepalive messages.
- The number of have messages sent has been reduced by not sending them to
peers that already have the piece.
- The structure of the torrents directory in the btpd directory has changed.
It is best to remove it before running btpd 0.12.
- Zero sized files in a torrent were not always created.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/btpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/btpd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |