[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql80
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Mon Jan 7 23:18:10 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql80: Makefile distinfo
Update databases/jdbc-postgresql80 from 318 to 321
Version 8.0-321 (2007-12-02)
* fix Make code that parses queries for updateable resultsets
aware of the ONLY clause. (jurka) Thanks to Oleg Vasylenko.
* fix While custom type maps are not implemented, the code to
detect the caller trying to use them threw a ClassCastException.
Correctly detect the attempted use of custom types and bail
out with a SQLException. (jurka)
Version 8.0-320 (2007-07-31)
* add Make setObject recognize a parameter of type java.lang.Byte.
(jurka) Thanks to Boom Roos.
* fix Updatable ResultSets did not work when updating bytea
data and then retrieving it because we send the data to the
server in binary format, but the ResultSet was expecting to
read it in text format. So we need to convert the data from
binary to text format before stuffing it into the ResultSet.
(jurka) Thanks to Mikko Tiihonen.
* fix Do escape processing on batch Statements prior to execution.
This already worked for PreparedStatements, but not plain
Statements. (jurka) Thanks to Hui Ye.
* fix When retrieving the columns of a function that returns
a complex type, don't retrieve system columns (like xmin/xmax/...)
that you'll find if the type is from a table. (jurka)
* fix Error message was reporting the wrong parameter type
value in the V3 protocol's SimpleParameterList implementation.
(jurka) Thanks to Nathan Keynes.
* fix Explicitly state which source level we are compiling.
Newer versions of gij/gcj run a 1.5 VM, but default to a 1.4
source level compile which tricks up our build system. This
still doens't fix the case of running with a newer VM than
compiler, but I don't see what we can do about that. (jurka)
Thanks to Tom Lane, Oliver Jowett.
Version 8.0-319 (2007-04-18)
* add Implement ResultSet.updateArray by simply mapping it to
updateObject which now works for arrays. (jurka)
* fix Produce the timezone that we send to the server in the
same format that we can parse. This is important for updatable
ResultSets as we must be able to parse the format we produce.
(jurka) Thanks to Leon Do.
* fix Allow updatable ResultSets to update arrays. (jurka)
Thanks to Vasylenko.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql80/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql80/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |