[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql82
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Mon Jan 7 23:04:57 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql82: Makefile distinfo
Update databases/jdbc-postgresql82 to 507 from 504
Version 8.2-507 (2007-12-02)
* fix When doing batch execution we can have multiple Parse
and DescribeStatement messages on the wire at the same time.
When we finally get around to collecting the DescribeStatement
results we must check whether they still apply to the currently
parsed query. Otherwise we'll overwrite our type information
with stale data that will cause failures down the line. (jurka)
Thanks to Eric Faulhaber.
* fix CallableStatements with OUT parameters that get executed
more than prepareThreshold times failed if clearParameters()
was called in between executions. When we've hit the
prepareThreshold, we no longer send Parse messages which invoke
SimpleParameterList.getTypeOID which has side effects required
to setup the parameters correctly. Add an explicit
convertFunctionOutParameters method to do this work instead
that we call in all execution paths. (jurka) Thanks to Ludovico
* fix The driver was incorrectly parsing identifiers that had
parts that look like dollar quotes. Things like a$b$c are valid
identifiers, not dollar quotes. When determining if a $ we've
found is a dollar quote start, look at the preceding character
and see if it is a valid identifier part to determine if we're
in the midst of an identifier or are starting a new token.
(jurka) Thanks to Michael Paesold.
* fix Multiple calls to XAConnection.getConnection within the
same user transaction ended up restarting the transaction on
the server side as a result of manipulating the autocommit
state. When retrieving a Connection, we must pay attention to
whether a user transaction is in progress when setting the
autocommit state. (jurka) Thanks to Heikki Linnakangas.
* fix Support NULL array elements. (jurka) Thanks to Christian
* fix Make code that parses queries for updateable resultsets
aware of the ONLY clause. (jurka) Thanks to Oleg Vasylenko.
* fix While custom type maps are not implemented, the code to
detect the caller trying to use them threw a ClassCastException.
Correctly detect the attempted use of custom types and bail
out with a SQLException. (jurka)
Version 8.2-506 (2007-07-31)
* add Make setObject recognize a parameter of type java.lang.Byte.
(jurka) Thanks to Boom Roos.
* update Brazilian Portuguese translation update. (jurka) Thanks
to Euler Taveira de Oliveira.
* update Serbian translation updates. (jurka) Thanks to Bojan
* fix Updatable ResultSets did not work when updating bytea
data and then retrieving it because we send the data to the
server in binary format, but the ResultSet was expecting to
read it in text format. So we need to convert the data from
binary to text format before stuffing it into the ResultSet.
(jurka) Thanks to Mikko Tiihonen.
* fix ResultSet.updateNClob(String, Reader) goes into an infinite
loop. It really meant to call updateNClob(int, Reader), but
was calling itself instead. (jurka) Thanks to Mikko Tiihonen.
* fix Do escape processing on batch Statements prior to execution.
This already worked for PreparedStatements, but not plain
Statements. (jurka) Thanks to Hui Ye.
* fix Don't return quotes around identifiers in the results of
DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo even if they would require quoting
in SQL. (jurka) Thanks to Andrei Badea.
* fix When retrieving the columns of a function that returns
a complex type, don't retrieve system columns (like xmin/xmax/...)
that you'll find if the type is from a table. (jurka)
* fix The previous fix to try and set a XA based Connection's
autocommit property correctly didn't quite work. Calling
XAConnection.getConnection set autocommit to true even if we
already had a transaction in progress. (jurka) Thanks to Luca
Ferrari, Heikki Linnakangas.
* fix Error message was reporting the wrong parameter type
value in the V3 protocol's SimpleParameterList implementation.
(jurka) Thanks to Nathan Keynes.
* fix Explicitly state which source level we are compiling.
Newer versions of gij/gcj run a 1.5 VM, but default to a 1.4
source level compile which tricks up our build system. This
still doens't fix the case of running with a newer VM than
compiler, but I don't see what we can do about that. (jurka)
Thanks to Tom Lane, Oliver Jowett.
Version 8.2-505 (2007-04-18)
* add Initial Serbian translation. (jurka) Thanks to Bojan
* add Implement ResultSet.updateArray by simply mapping it to
updateObject which now works for arrays. (jurka)
* fix Statement.getTime, .getDate, and .getTimestamp methods
which are passed a Calendar object were rotating the timezone
in the wrong direction. Rewrite this code to use the existing
TimestampUtils methods to match the working code in ResultSets.
(jurka) Thanks to Ravi Periasmy.
* fix Produce the timezone that we send to the server in the
same format that we can parse. This is important for updatable
ResultSets as we must be able to parse the format we produce.
(jurka) Thanks to Leon Do.
* fix Make Large Object handling work when the oid counter has
exceeded Integer.MAX_VALUE by handling oids as longs. (jurka)
* fix Fix persistence of XA datasources. PGObjectFactory wasn't
aware of PGXADataSource and can't be because of the requirements
for different build versions. Add a new PGXADataSourceFactory
to provide this functionality. (jurka) Thanks to Heikki
* fix Fix the error message generated by a CallableStatement
not getting results that match the registered out parameters
to report the correct parameter position. (jurka)
* fix Interval formatting didn't work for negative seconds
values greater than -1. It would format it as -.5, but interval
input doesn't accept this, so write it as -0.5 instead. (jurka)
* fix Change DatabaseMetaData.getSearchStringEscape to always
return "\\" instead of "\\\\". Previously it was assuming that
it would be fed directly into a query and it needed to escape
itself for the backend's input parser. This doesn't work for
things like PreparedStatement parameters or DatabaseMetaData
methods that take patterns. (jurka) Thanks to Valery Meshkov.
* fix Allow updatable ResultSets to update arrays. (jurka)
Thanks to Vasylenko.
* fix In an error message reporting an unparseable timestamp
value the code was trying to put the unparseable portion into
the error message, but used the wrong variable to get the
correct length. (jurka)
* fix Parse timezones that have offsets in seconds. 8.2 servers
now return this information so we must be able to handle it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/jdbc-postgresql82/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |