[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/ap-modsecurity2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Fri Jan 4 10:05:51 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/security/ap-modsecurity2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.1.4
27 Nov 2007 - 2.1.4
* Updated included Core Ruleset to version 1.5 and noted in the docs that
XML support is required to use the rules without modification.
* Fixed an evasion FP, mistaking a multipart non-boundary for a boundary.
* Fixed multiple warnings on Solaris and/or 64bit builds.
* Do not process subrequests in phase 2-4, but do hand off the request data.
* Fixed a blocking FP in the multipart parser, which affected Safari.
11 Sep 2007 - 2.1.3
* Updated multipart parsing code adding variables to allow checking
for various parsing issues (request body abnormalities).
* Allow mod_rpaf and mod_extract_forwarded2 to work before ModSecurity.
* Quiet some compiler warnings.
* Do not block internal ErrorDocument requests after blocking request.
* Added ability to compile without an external API (use -DNO_MODSEC_API).
27 Jul 2007 - 2.1.2
* Cleaned up and clarified some documentation.
* Update included core rules to latest version (1.4.3).
* Enhanced ability to alert/audit failed requests.
* Do not trigger "pause" action for internal requests.
* Fixed issue with requests that use internal requests. These had the
potential to be intercepted incorrectly when other Apache httpd modules
that used internal requests were used with mod_security.
* Added Solaris and Cygwin to the list of platforms not supporting the hidden
* Fixed decoding full-width unicode in t:urlDecodeUni.
* Lessen some overhead of debugging messages and calculations.
* Do not try to intercept a request after a failed rule. This fixes the
issue associated with an "Internal Error: Asked to intercept request
but was_intercepted is zero" error message.
* Added SecAuditLog2 directive to allow redundent concurrent audit log
index files. This will allow sending audit data to two consoles, etc.
* Small performance improvement in memory management for rule execution.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/ap-modsecurity2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/ap-modsecurity2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/ap-modsecurity2/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/ap-modsecurity2/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |