[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Fri Jan 4 06:48:07 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs: Makefile distinfo options.mk
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ae
patch-al patch-ap patch-ar patch-at patch-au patch-az
Updated devel/scmcvs to 1.11.22
* The CVS client again correctly reports files with conflicts when using
servers running CVS 1.11.20/1.12.12, or earlier (and maybe 3rd party
* The GSSAPI server should now build under HP-UX.
* `cvs rtag' now correctly tags files that have been removed from the trunk.
* Code efficiency has been improved slightly.
* A rare race condition that could leave a lock on the val-tags file has been
* A potential buffer overflow in the history command has been fixed.
* Thanks to a report and patch from Garrett Rooney
trigger processes no longer cause the CVS server to consume 100% CPU.
* Thanks to a suggestion from Joseph P. Skudlarek <Jskud%Jskud.com@localhost>,
:extssh: has been added as a synonym of the :ext: access method, as a
kindness to users of old version of Eclipse.
* Misc documentation updates and minor bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/distinfo \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-aa \
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-ab pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-ac \
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-ae pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-al \
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-ap pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-ar \
pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-at pkgsrc/devel/scmcvs/patches/patch-au \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |