[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: grant
Date: Thu Jan 3 23:36:11 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem: Makefile distinfo
update p5-Device-Modem to 1.48.
changes since 1.36:
1.48 Sun Jun 24 09:30:16 CEST 2007
- atsend() method made more reliable with longer commands (ex. longer
1.47 Thu Apr 20 22:16:17 CET 2006
- Sensible speedup in the command/response cycle.
1.45 Tue Nov 15 23:29:40 CET 2005
- Fixed dial() now it does not wait for timeout in presence of a valid
remote response (NO CARRIER, BUSY, ...)
- Fine tuned answer read cycle times
- Added constant $Device::Modem::WAITCMD for wait time before issuing
- Added patch to make Xmodem work from Aaron Mitti <amitti at 10east dot
- Now dial() accepts also '#' sign in numbers (thanks to Pierre Hilson).
1.44 Sat Apr 30 23:29:03 CET 2005
- (again) now cygwin and darwin platforms should be detected correctly.
- added a preliminary version of Device::Modem::UsRobotics module,
that allows to access voice/fax messages stored on your UsRobotics
message modem. Read the (incomplete) docs for more details.
1.42 Sun Sep 19 21:12:10 CET 2004
- little fix for correct MacOSX os detection and SerialPort inclusion
1.37 Wed Aug 18 09:21:50 CET 2004
- parse_answer() now in scalar context (string) returns *all* modem
answer instead of removing the last string (OK/ERROR/...)
- documented new example scripts: caller-id.pl and xmodem.pl
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |