[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Thu Jan 3 12:16:16 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server: Makefile distinfo
0.97 Jul 25 2007
- Allow for better handling of setlogsock depending upon the version of
Sys::Syslog installed (David Schweikert)
- Update examples with minimal pod and working synopses
- Added post_client_connection_hook (Mihail Nasedkin)
0.96 Mar 23 2007
- Allow for conf_file to be specified in the default_values.
- Add perldoc for why we use a template in options.
- Fix syslog log options regex again (Carlos Velasco)
- Fix ->autoflush (needs FileHandle) (Paul Miller)
- Add handle_syslog_error to allow catching errors during syslog writes (Patrik
- Add open_syslog to slightly abstract opening of syslog.
- Add numerous patches from Rob Mueller to cleanup child accounting in PreFork
0.95 Feb 02 2007
- Warn clean on the chld hanlder in PreFork. (Michael Virnstein)
- Allow lock_file for lock serialization to only be opened once (Rob Mueller)
- Add additional log messages during failure in accept (Mark Martinec)
- Fix double decrement bug in PreFork.pm (Bill Nesbitt, Carlos Velasco)
- Fix precedence bug with non-parened open (John W. Krahn)
- Check setuid better after POSIX setuid (Ricardo Signes)
- Update Syslog options parsing (Carlos Velasco)
- Allow no_client_stdout to work with Multiplex (Steven Lembark)
- Allow Sys::SysLog keyworks be passed through the ->log method (Peter Beckman)
- Allow more characters through in syslog_ident (Peter Beckman)
- Fix Fork server bug which had post_accept_hook called twice (Curtis Wilbar)
- Added pre_fork_hook to Fork server to handle removed duplicate
- Reopen STDIN/STDOUT to /dev/null at end of child connection to avoid spurious
warnings (Rob Mueller)
- Don't process STDIN/STDOUT in post_accept if udp_true (Rob Mueller)
- Cleanup child processing code in PreFork server (Rob Mueller)
- Try and let tests fail gracefully if localhost is not setup properly (Peter
- Add numerous tests for configuration passing.
- Add perldoc about adding your own custom options.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |