[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Tue Jan 1 20:47:58 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.0.10.
v1.0.8 and v1.0.9 were a bit bad releases. Hopefully one day I've managed to
have written a proper test suite which can be run before doing any releases..
* Security hole with LDAP+auth cache: If base setting contained
%variables they weren't included in auth cache key, which broke
caching. This could have caused different users with same passwords
to log in as each other. [pkgsrc: this was fixed in dovecot-1.0.9nb1]
- LDAP: Fixed potential infinite looping when connection to LDAP
server was lost and there were queued requests.
- mbox: More changes to fix problems caused by v1.0.8 and v1.0.9.
- Maildir: Fixed a UIDLIST_IS_LOCKED() assert-crash in some conditions
(caused by changes in v1.0.9)
- If protocols=none, don't require imap executables to exist
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.109 -r1.110 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.76 -r1.77 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/patches/patch-al
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |