Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/opera
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <email@example.com>
Date: 12/26/2007 19:39:42
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jdolecek
Date: Wed Dec 26 19:39:42 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/www/opera: Makefile distinfo
Update opera to 9.25.
Changes in v9.25:
* Fixed an issue where plug-ins could be used to allow cross domain
scripting, as reported by David Bloom. Details will be disclosed
at a later date.
* Fixed an issue with TLS certificates that could be used to execute
arbitrary code, as reported by Alexander Klink (Cynops GmbH).
Details will be disclosed at a later date.
* Rich text editing can no longer be used to allow cross domain
scripting, as reported by David Bloom. See our advisory.
* Prevented bitmaps from revealing random data from memory, as
reported by Gynvael Coldwind. Details will be disclosed at a
* Fixed a problem where malformed BMP files could cause Opera to
For pkgsrc use, put back opera-distinfo target (to easily re-generate
checksums for supported platforms)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.77 -r1.78 pkgsrc/www/opera/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/www/opera/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.