Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/monotone
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <email@example.com>
Date: 12/14/2007 08:58:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Fri Dec 14 08:58:02 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/devel/monotone: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 0.38. Fix one line of post-install target to allow
for DESTDIR support. Also, patch-ab is no longer necessary; patch-aa
is merely a one-liner now.
Changes since 0.37:
- mtn log now prints a single dot for a project's root
directory instead of an empty string.
- mtn now warns if changes to a file will be ignored because
the file has been deleted on one side of a merge.
- mtn now errors if your chosen private key doesn't match the public
key of the same name in your database.
- mtn now checks for your key before a merge action takes place to
ensure that any manually merged file isn't lost in an error case
- a bug introduced in 0.37 prevented an external merger from being
executed unless the MTN_MERGE environment variable was set
- mtn read successfully reads revision data, and cert packets again
- mtn consistently supports certs with empty values
(fixed 'ls certs' and 'read')
- Update Botan to 1.7.2.
- Moved the gzip implementation out of the Botan directory.
- Added the scripts of the following Lua-based contributed
Monotone extension commands to contrib/command/:
"mtn base", "mtn fuse", "mtn revision", "mtn conflicts".
- Added a hooks version of the contributed ciabot script,
- The monotone manual is now licensed under the GPL rather than
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/monotone/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.