Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/coq
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Antoine Reilles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/01/2007 13:05:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonio
Date: Sat Dec 1 13:05:37 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/lang/coq: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update lang/coq to 8.2pl2
As camlp5 is required with ocaml 3.10, bring it as a dependency anyway,
instead of requiring ocaml 3.10
- Support for compilation with ocaml 3.10 and (transitional) camlp5.
- Many bugs have been fixed (cf coq-bugs web page)
- All known failures of ROmega have been fixed. It should now be a
faithful and quicker replacement for Omega (except when nat parts
are involved). ROmega and Omega now handle <->.
- Better computational behavior of some constants (eq_nat_dec and
le_lt_dec more efficient, Z_lt_le_dec and Positive_as_OT.compare
transparent) [exceptionally source of incompatibilities].
- Loading FSets/FMap used to open unwanted scopes of integer datatypes
(see bug #1347). These scopes may need to be manually opened now.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/lang/coq/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/lang/coq/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/lang/coq/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/lang/coq/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/lang/coq/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.