Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/filesystems/fuse-ntfs-3g
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/11/2007 21:35:42
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Thu Oct 11 21:35:42 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/filesystems/fuse-ntfs-3g: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.1004:
* fix: unwritten sparse file regions could get corrupted if the end
of a write wasn't aligned to cluster boundary. Sparse files are very
rarely used, most typically by bittorent clients.
* fix: creation of read-only files failed.
* change: free inode calculation was CPU intensive during write activity.
This could reduce write performance when millions of files are used if
a file manager or desktop applet regularly polled for disk space usage.
Now the statfs() system call is constant time.
* change: file creation performance is improved by 40-80%.
* change: smart directory traversal is 20-200% faster for disk based and
300-600% faster for memory cache based traversals.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/filesystems/fuse-ntfs-3g/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/filesystems/fuse-ntfs-3g/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.