Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/02/2007 05:28:19
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Tue Oct 2 05:28:19 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Updated mail/squirrelmail to 1.4.11
Version 1.4.11 - 29 September 2007
- Minimum PHP requirement raised from 4.0.6 to 4.1.0.
SquirrelMail has been broken for a while with 4.0.x without anyone
noticing, this move merely reflects reality.
- Fix broken set_url_var function in functions/html.php (#1729814).
- Fix config.pl not detecting auth support correctly (#1727033).
- Fix display of X-Priority in message view.
- Work around mailers sending broken Date headers with no space after the
- Let POP3 class properly cope with lines starting with a '.'.
- Some HTML validation cleanups.
- Invalid year in sent_subfolders plugin (#1607380).
- Always treat Content-Type case-insensitively (#1732092).
- Fix typo: html/plain should be text/html.
- Fix en/decode header swith in MDN (#1694687).
- Fix compatibility with Windows path in administrator plugin (#1740469).
- Fix disabling password encryption in mail_fetch (#1738001).
- Fix busy loop and notice when two literals in IMAP fetch (#1739433).
- Backported code for site wide SMTP authentication (#1531889).
- Fixed issue with compose session not being cleaned after message is
saved or sent.
- Added ability to detect HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO in get_location(),
thanks to Daniel Watts
- Fix test for signout.php in the logged in check in is_logged_in() so it
cannot be circumvented by manipulating the URL. External plugins might
rely on this function guaranteeing that the user is logged in.
- Use attachment_dir only at the point where we're actually
reading from / writing to the files, do not carry it around
in the object. This makes us safer in the event the object
is somehow exposed to the outside world.
- Better support mailboxes named 'None' (#1598890).
- Sort readdir() output in conf.pl (#1755886).
- Fix message cache in printer friendly, thanks Tomas Kuliavas.
- Made the webmail_top hook work again for plugins that want to change
the URI of the "right" frame; plugins have to change the value of the
global variable $right_frame_url
- Fix issue in darkness theme with extra closing bracket.
- No longer store all message composition sessions in the PHP session,
since it was not made use of and in rare cases, made sessions too big.
- Composition restoration functionality now correctly restores attachments.
- Added smtp_auth hook.
- Change default Selection List Style to Indented.
- Added "preselected" query argument to mailbox list.
- Added mailbox_display_buttons hook.
- Removed "Include CCs when Forwarding Messages", which had no functionality
- Make the Message Details plugin actually show the correct entity when
viewing details of attached messages.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.91 -r1.92 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.