Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/freeradius
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adrian Portelli <email@example.com>
Date: 09/18/2007 22:15:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Tue Sep 18 22:15:08 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/net/freeradius: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.1.7
* Updated LDAP documentation.
* Added note on DH parameters in eap.conf, and debugging messages which complain if DH is used, but not configured properly.
* Updated the Mikrotik dictionary. Added a note that the sample dictionary they supply is broken.
* Output more information on blocked threads, which should help narrow down which modules is causing the problem.
* Added more eDirectory support.
* rlm_ldap now prints out attributes in the standard format
* Enabled server-side handling of procedures in MySQL
* Added NT-Hash support for mschap_xlat.
* Corrected documentation to point to correct location of files.
* Checks for more recent FreeBSD versions.
* uses -DLDAP_DEPRECATED to avoid OpenLDAP crashes.
* Use correct value for authentication name in rlm_mschap.
* Fix over-ride for usernames when use_tunneled_reply = yes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.60 -r1.61 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/patches/patch-ai
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.