Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/01/2007 10:12:03
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun Jul 1 10:12:03 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches: patch-aa patch-ac patch-ad
pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches: patch-ab patch-ae patch-af
- Added Cinematique evo 1 engine. Currently only Future Wars is supported.
- Added Touche: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer engine.
- Added support for Gobliins 2.
- Added support for Simon the Sorcerer's Puzzle Pack.
- Added support for Ween: The Prophecy.
- Added support for Bargon Attack.
- Added Sierra AGI engine.
- Added support for Goblins 3.
- Added Parallaction engine. Currently only Nippon Safes Inc. is supported.
- Added dialog which allows the user to select the GUI theme on runtime.
- Added 'Mass Add' feature to the Launcher, which allows you to scan for
all games in all subdirectories of a given directory (to use it, press
shift then click on "Add Game").
- Improved the way the auto detector generates target names, it now takes
a game's variant, language and platform into account.
- Improved compression for DXA movies.
- Keyboard repeat is now handled in a centralized way, rather than on a
case-by-case basis. (Simply put, all engines now have keyboard repeat.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/patches/patch-ae \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.