Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/fox
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 06/10/2007 11:40:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sun Jun 10 11:40:52 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/x11/fox: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.6.27:
* Decoration options interpreted under Windows-XP and UNIX as follows:
DECOR_SHRINKABLE means window may be smaller, but not larger, than
default size; DECOR_STRETCHABLE means window may be larger, but not
smaller, than default size; and finally, DECOR_RESIZE means window may
be both smaller or larger than default size.
* Fixed regression in glUseFXFont() when using Xft instead of XLFD.
* Fixed bug in FXVisual which caused drawing to FXBitmap to fail.
* Fixed bug FXWindow setDNDData() which affected MS-Windows clipboard operations.
* Fixed issue with bold-face text not drawing correctly in FXText if gap
happens to be in the text-fragment being drawn.
* Fixed issue in multi-head API access under older Windows operating
systems than Windows-XP.
* FXMDIChild resize animation speed changed a little bit.
* Some MacOS-X porting issues fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/x11/fox/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/x11/fox/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.