Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: David Brownlee <email@example.com>
Date: 06/09/2007 23:38:12
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Sat Jun 9 23:38:12 UTC 2007
Updated devel/p5-Module-ScanDeps 0.68 -> 0.74
[Changes for 0.74 - 2007-04-26]
* Same as 0.73_01, but not a developer release.
[Changes for 0.73_01 - 2007-03-28]
* Fixed bug "scan_deps doesn't show ALL the dependencies"
* Ensured all file entries are given by absolute paths
* Added a number of test artificial dependency trees as test data mainly for
"scan_deps doesn't show ALL the dependencies" bug
* Added tests for scandeps recurse option (all pass)
* Added tests for scandeps skip option (all pass)
* Added tests to show a duplicated dependency is in fact only shown once (all pass)
* Added Utils.pm test module containing generic_scandeps_rv_test and
compare_scandeps_rvs subroutines (Adrian Issott)
[Changes for 0.73 - 2007-03-25]
* Now being a little cleverer for detecting globs in diamond operators.
(Requiring a meta character within the <>.)
[Changes for 0.72 - 2007-02-03]
* Case-insensitive @INC removal for case-insensitive
filesystems (Eric Wilhelm)
[Changes for 0.71 - 2007-01-04]
* Added special cases for
* print() the "# Legend..." line instead of warn()ing it.
[Changes for 0.70 - 2006-11-21]
* Added special case for Image::Info.
[Changes for 0.69 - 2006-11-07]
* Additional corner cases for LWP::UserAgent and LWP::Parallel::UserAgent and
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1299 -r1.1300 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES-2007
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.