Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/freeradius
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adrian Portelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/17/2007 18:36:23
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Sat Feb 17 18:36:23 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/net/freeradius: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.1.4
* Major enhancements to rlm_pap, that make "encryption_scheme"
a think of the past. See "man rlm_pap" for details.
* Added SSL_OP_DONT_INSERT_EMPTY_FRAGMENTS flag to use
work-arounds that enable Windows Vista clients to work.
* Added preliminary code to support Firebird.
Use at your own risk!
* Send MS-CHAP2-Success, which makes EAP-TTLS/MSCHAP work on more
* Add a new "reply-name" directive in rlm_sqlcounter to define the
name of the reply attribute.
* Added more dictionaries and attributes
* Print ntlm_auth failure reason in Module-Failure-Message
* radsqlrelay is able to get the DB password from a file instead
of command line.
* Fix a parse error in the digest module, where malformed
digest requests would result in the user being accepted. Oops...
* VALUEs can only be defined for 'integer', to catch mistakes
with setting VALUEs for type 'string'.
* Better parsing of VALUE names, so that values starting with
a digit work correctly.
* Check return from malloc
* Fix a double free() in rlm_eap_tls.c
* Check return code of malloc() during initialization.
* Fix a corner case where the proxy port isn't set either in
radiusd.conf or in proxy.conf.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.55 -r1.56 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/freeradius/patches/patch-ai
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.