Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 02/04/2007 09:00:57
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sun Feb 4 09:00:57 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.3.1:
* The compilation failure with GLib 2.4 was fixed.
* The compilation failure in some OSes was fixed.
* A memory leak on executing external editor was fixed.
* The bug that the handling of IMAP4 server responses became
out of sync when an error occurred while fetching messages
* "ca-root.crt" is also looked for as a CA certificates file now.
* The spaces around equals between name and value of MIME
parameters are now allowed.
* The MIME header encoding of quoted multibyte strings was fixed.
* The edit account dialog is now placed at the center of the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.101 -r1.102 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.