Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/02/2007 15:07:03
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Fri Feb 2 15:07:03 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to dovecot-1.0rc21.
Changes in dovecot-1.0rc20:
+ dovecot: Added --log-error command line option to log an error, so
the error log is easily found.
+ Added mail_log_max_lines_per_sec setting. Change it to avoid log
throttling with mail_log plugin.
- Changing message flags was more or less broken in rc19
- ACL plugin still didn't work without separate control directory
- Some mbox handling fixes, including fixing an infinite loop
- Some index file handling fixes
- maildir quota: Fixed a file descriptor leak
- If auth_cache was enabled and userdb returned "user unknown"
(typically only deliver can do that), dovecot-auth crashed.
- mail_log plugin didn't work with pop3
Changes in dovecot-1.0rc21:
- Cache file handling could have crashed rc20
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.81 -r1.82 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.