Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/eboard
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <email@example.com>
Date: 01/28/2007 12:11:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Sun Jan 28 12:11:37 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/games/eboard: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated eboard to 1.0.3.
Changes since 0.9.5:
* [all] eboard no longer writes the debug3.ppm file to the homedir
(leftover debug code) (closes SF#1640523)
* [all] make install now accepts DESTDIR (mostly for binary packagers)
* [all] fixed console selections and treatment of UTF-8 content
(closes SF#1633394). The console is also faster.
* [all] safer string operations (SF#1639041, SF#1639841, SF#1640126)
* [all] added joystick support under Linux
* [fics] eboard now remembers the column and direction of sorting set for the
Seek Table. (closes Feat.Req. SF#1112351)
* [eng] Game->Resign should now work with any xboard-protocol engine.
(applied patch SF#1637343)
* [all] Added DGT board support through dgtnix (http://dgtnix.sf.net)
* [fics] Fixed movelist retrieval of mass observation (such as when observing a
relay or a tourney on FICS). (closes SF#1626824)
* [all] Fixed (as much as possible) the layout of the scratch board
controls when there is not enough room to display all the controls
* [fics] Added scrollbars to help navigating when there are too many board
tabs. (closes SF#1634485)
* [fics] Annoying seek table "Ads Removed" messages no longer shown in the
console (closes SF#1634772)
* [fics] Fischer Random games are now distinguished from generic wild
games (closes SF#1632083) Wild 0/1/2 are also tagged according
to the winboard standard (applied patch SF#1634678)
* [fics] observed wild games on FICS are now reconstructed from the start,
so that the user can browse moves made before observation started.
* [all] updated french and italian translations.
* [all] fixed the text layout of PGN annotations on the board clock area
* [fics] the board positions on observed crazyhouse are now accurate for
moves before the user started observing it. (closes SF#1631559)
* [all] the 3D piecesets work again (closes SF#1630790)
* [fics] now games unobserved while in progress can be properly discarded in the
local games dialog (closes SF#1626570, SF#1631567)
* [eng] games played against engines now have the TimeControl tag properly
written when saved to PGN. (closes SF#1630745)
* [all] the Getting Started dialog was editable by accident. Fixed.
* [all] focus and cursor position of input box are back to normal
(changing panes won't select the input field, moving through
the history keeps the cursor at the end of the field).
* [fics] observed game removal fixed: when smart discard is turned off, games
will pile up until the user removes them manually, as expected.
* [fics] material for suicide/losers will be correctly shown when a game starts
being observed (closes SF#1179796)
* [all] (peer-to-peer) eboard now enforces legality checking when playing
in peer-to-peer mode. (closes SF#836146)
* [eng] eboard should no longer leave background processes when interrupted
with Ctrl+C (SIGINT). (closes SF#1480964)
* [all] removed usages of index and rindex, should fix compilation problems
on Solaris and other platforms (closes SF#993896)
* [fics] fixed crazyhouse-related bug that displayed incorrect stock pieces
when moving along a FICS crazyhouse game (closes SF#1628990).
(this bug was caused by a change in the FICS server output)
* [all] fixed hanging and UI misbehavior when attempting to load an invalid
PGN file from the Games on Client dialog. (closes SF#1628320)
* [fics] disabling the seek table while connected to FICS will no longer output
the table protocol garbage to the console(s) (closes SF#1628114)
* [all] the theme used to draw crazyhouse stock is now correctly changed even
on finished games (closes SF#1628111)
* [all] fixed some graphics artifacts during piece dragging (below and to the
extreme right of the board limits). (closes SF#1627374)
* [fics] when the console font is changed, the separate channel tabs will also
be updated, as expected (closes SF#1627871).
* [all] substituted more GTK1 deprecated calls for the proper GTK2 ones.
* [eng] fixed bug in en passant information in FEN positions (this affected
engines when playing from a set position - noticeably crafty)
* [eng] the Run Engine... button on the scratch board works again.
* [gnuc] eboard no longer crashes when it runs GNU Chess 5 thinking it's
GNU Chess 4. (closes SF#1480962/B).
* [eng] eboard will no longer freeze or crash when the user tries to play
against a missing chess engine. (closes SF#1480962/A)
* [eng] eboard now detects xboard protocol v1-only engines and gracefully
closes the connection on them instead of crashing (proto v1 still
unsupported by eboard) (closes SF#911486)
* [eng] fixed a bug that made eboard crash when a game against an engine was
interrupted (such as after being aborted) (closes SF#1107752).
* [eng] eboard now respects the engine usermove setting.
* [all] added more path options to the configure script to help
* [all] fixed the placement of the piece counts in the crazyhouse
stock (closes SF#1626472/A)
* [all] fixed geometry saving/restore - now the bughouse divider
should be placed where it was saved. (closes SF#1626472/C)
* [all] fixed occasional warnings/crashes when selecting a font in the
* [all] fixed libpng detection in the configure script for FreeBSD
(now checks for libpng12 and libpng13 is libpng is not found)
* [all] fixed bug in PNG reading code that made eboard crash when
reading the Chap set from eboard extras pack 1.
* [all] eboard now uses GTK+ 2.x
* [all] eboard now compiles properly with GCC 4.x
* [all] Fixed crashes on x86_64 (NULL / 0 problem on vararg calls,
SF patch #1534453)
* [all] Added French translation (SF patch #931431 by Khanh-Dang)
* [all] The weird configure error related to socket.h on
BSD and Mac OS X should be gone now.
* [all] Added Japanese translation.
* [all] Mouse scroll wheel now works on the text consoles.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/eboard/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/eboard/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/games/eboard/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/games/eboard/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.