Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-sqlite2
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/20/2007 17:28:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Jan 20 17:28:37 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/databases/py-sqlite2: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.3.3:
- self->statement was not checked while fetching data, which could
lead to crashes if you used the pysqlite API in unusual ways.
Closing the cursor and continuing to fetch data was enough.
- Converters are stored in a converters dictionary. The converter name
is uppercased first. The old upper-casing algorithm was wrong and
was replaced by a simple call to the Python string's upper() method
- Applied patch by Glyph Lefkowitz that fixes the problem with
subsequent SQLITE_SCHEMA errors.
- Improvement to the row type: rows can now be iterated over and have a keys()
method. This improves compatibility with both tuple and dict a lot.
- A bugfix for the subsecond resolution in timestamps.
- Corrected the way the flags PARSE_DECLTYPES and PARSE_COLNAMES are
checked for. Now they work as documented.
- gcc on Linux sucks. It exports all symbols by default in shared
libraries, so if symbols are not unique it can lead to problems with
symbol lookup. pysqlite used to crash under Apache when mod_cache
was enabled because both modules had the symbol cache_init. I fixed
this by applying the prefix pysqlite_ almost everywhere. Sigh.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/databases/py-sqlite2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/py-sqlite2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.