Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/ham/grig
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <email@example.com>
Date: 12/27/2006 05:57:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wulf
Date: Wed Dec 27 05:57:25 UTC 2006
pkgsrc/ham/grig: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated grig to version 0.7.2:
- Fixed bug that caused wrong handling of RF gain, IF shift, MIC gain,
and compressor controls (bug #1613622).
- Give volume level control higher priority to avoid jumpy behaviour
- A bug that caused installation to fail has been fixed (#1523367).
- Added receiver and transmitter level controls.
- Fixed bug that caused installation errors when using autoconf 2.59e.
- Pixmaps are now installed to /usr/local/share/pixmaps/grig instead of
/usr/local/share/grig/pixmaps by default (related to the above bug).
- Save and restore RIG state.
- RF power meter scale is now functional with ranges of 5, 10, 50, 100
and 500 watts. There is currently a bug, which causes the meter needle
to jump up when switching between RX/TX.
- Fixed bug, which caused the frequency reading to flicker between the
current value and a previously set value (bug #1388342). Same bug was
found for the PTT and POWER controls, too.
- Fixed bug, which gave the error message "Can not find VFO list for this
rig! Bug in backend?" if the rig did not have any of the rig_set_vfo or
rig_get_vfo functions (bug #1440876).
- Better error messages when a command fails to execute.
- Fixed bug, which blocked the debug handler to properly filter messages
coming from grig (hamlib messages were filtered correctly).
- Requires Gtk+ 2.6 and Hamlib 1.2.5
- Added VFO and SPLIT controls.
- Special rig functions: LOCK, ...
- Use own debug handler for both hamlib and grig messages
and format debug messages so that become easier to analyse.
- New debug message window, which can be used to analyse
previously saved debug messages.
- Modified shutdown procedure to wait until daemon actually
finishes instead of using a fixed length timeout.
- Disable POWER and PTT buttons by default (can be enabled
via the command line).
- Optimisation of the daemon process allowing faster reaction
when PTT is toggled.
- The mode selector combo only shows modes, which are supported
by the rig.
- Fixed erroneous detection of set/get level availability
- Fixed incorrect handling of empty ATT, PREAMP and tuning
step lists in the Radio Info window (bug #1266071).
- Fixed a bug, which caused grig to display WIDE instead of
NORMAL passband when the rig has no wide passband.
- Optimised S-meter dynamics.
- Better detection of frequency ranges and resolutions.
- Corrected various mistakes in the manual page.
- Various minor improvements to the user interface.
- Several minor changes to support wintendo builds.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/ham/grig/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/ham/grig/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/ham/grig/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.